Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sinful Intent {Book Review}


Title: Sinful Intent: Alpha Private Investigation Series

Author: Chelle Bliss

Book Description:

The moment I saw her, I wanted her. 
I tried to resist her, but Race had other plans. 
One night, in a moment of weakness, I gave in to my desires. 

I still had a job to do before her world collapsed. 
If I failed at finding the person behind the threats, I could lose her forever. 

Temptation can be dangerous. 

My Review:

     What a wonderful start to a new series from an author that I really enjoy reading. This book starts out with a bang and holds your attention from beginning to end. I seriously couldn't stop reading it once I started.

     I really enjoyed both Morgan and Race in this book. I loved the banter between them. They were both strong and independent. Race also had some sass to her. Morgan was definitely a strong alpha male. 

    This was a really good read that kept you wondering what was going to happen next. It made me giggle at times, had a tiny bit of drama. I liked how Mrs. Bliss pulled you into the story and really connect with the characters.  It was also nice to see some other characters we're familiar with show up in this book. I have to say even though as much as I loved the men in the Men of Inked series, that this might become my favorite series. 

     I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5 and can't wait for the next one!!!!!





Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review.  The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment