Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Desertion {Book Review}


Title: Desertion {A Knights Rebels MC Novel}

Author: River Savage

Book Description:

Honor. 

Courage.

Commitment.

Three things Jesse Carter has lost. A former Marine, Jesse used to stand proud of his achievements and live by the code. But when circumstance made him question everything he believed in, those most basic values didn’t feel so important after all.

Sex. 
Lies. 
Knights Rebels.

Three things Jesse Carter has found. Reborn into a brotherhood not so different from the one he left behind, Jesse finds it all too easy to block out his past and claim the role as the Rebels' fun loving player.
Until he meets Bell.

Shy, awkward, and with troubles of her own, Bell Johnson's no stranger to hiding her pain. When Jesse forces himself into her life, she’s at risk of her defences crumbling.

Does Bell have the strength to survive Jesse and his demons or is she fated to become another casualty in the self-destruction of Jesse Carter?

My Review:

I think out of all the books in this series, besides Sy's. I think Jessie's is the one I have been most excited about. I couldn’t wait to read his story and get to know Jessie.

I loved Jessie right off the bat. He's sweet, caring and funny. But underneath it all you could tell he carried some heavy demons on his shoulders. And boy were some of those demons deep. My heart broke a little for Jessie and I just wanted to hug him.

I really liked Bell. I think she was a perfect match for Jessie. She is also sweet and caring. But she is also strong. Bell is also carrying a burden on her shoulders.  But I think we really get to see Bell find herself in this book.

I think this book was really good and enjoyable. Although it was a bit predictable at one point. I think Mrs. Savage did a good job of making you feel the emotions of the characters. There's a little bit of drama, a little bit of laughter, and some smoking hot scenes.

I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 books.





You can purchase Desertion on Amazon USB & NKobo and iBooks



Disclaimer:  I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review.  The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment