Monday, July 27, 2015

Beautiful Regret {Book Review}


Title: Beautiful Regret {The Bounty Hunters- The Marino Bros Book 3}

Author: MJ Nightingale

Genre: Contemporary Romance / Suspense

Book Description:

Lisa Rasmussen, formerly Lisa Raphael, has had enough of her manipulative abusive husband.  He has forced her to his will, tortured her both physically and psychologically, and she wants out.  Her sham of a marriage to Albert, son of the blue blooded Rasmussen’s of Manhattan, has to end. But, Albert has vowed to never give Lisa her freedom. He owns her. Body and soul.  Her plans to blackmail him to get out, will not go unpunished. Albert will strike first.

Gio Marino knows Lisa. He knows of Albert.  After all, Lisa left him to marry the son of the luxury classic car dynasty. So when Lisa calls him begging for help, he is floored.  Not only because she called him, but because of what she has been accused of.  Attempted murder! She had meant everything to him, but after what she did nearly a decade ago, he knows not to trust her, but the temptation to see her in an orange jumpsuit is just too hard to resist.

Lisa is full of regret.  She has a lot to feel guilty about.  But, she doesn’t have any one else to turn to.  She needs Gio.  He is the only one she can trust even though he might never be able to trust her again.

The minute he walks into Riker’s and sees her, he knows he has made a big mistake. The emerald eyes, the flawless skin, the fiery hair, bring it all back. Especially the regret. Can he help her? Does he want to? And why, after all these years, does he find her beauty so hard to resist?

Beautiful Regret is the third book in The Bounty Hunters - The Marino Bros.

Suspenseful, erotic, and romantic, these books are packed with passion, sex and characters you will love. What more could you want?

My Review:

     I have to say, in fact I think I said it in my last review in Blaze's book. But this series just keeps getting better and better. Just when you think you've read it all in this series Mrs. Nightingale brings something more to the series. In this third book we follow Gio and Lisa.

     I love all of these brothers and just when I think I love the brother from the story I've just read. I find myself loving the next brother more. 

     Gio finds himself back in his hometown helping out his first love Lisa. A woman who had left him broken hearted. He finds himself unsure if he should help or trust her. He also finds out the truth about the past of why she suddenly left him. And the huge secret that she has been keeping from him. Despite it all you can tell how much he stills cares for Lisa.

      I really liked Lisa. Despite all that she has done and the choices she made. She thought she was doing what was best for her family. But she's strong and a fighter. 

    I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars and really can't wait to start Andrea's story.





         You can purchase Beautiful Regret on Amazon

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from the author for my honest review.  The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment