Monday, July 20, 2015

Protector (The Brannocks Siblings #4) {Book Review}


Title: Protector {The Brannock Siblings #4}

Author: Jessica Wilde

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:


Isabelle Brannock was adored by her children in every possible way. Her ability to love reflects in each of them and to this day, they remember the never ending happiness she and their father, Liam, shared. However, life wasn't always beautiful and their magnificent mother kept her dark secrets buried away so her children would always remember that family is the most important thing. 

Liam Brannock has watched his children find that same happiness he knew so well and, as a father, he couldn't be prouder. Knowing that the struggles each of them endured were worth the sacrifices they made to find the love of their lives, he finally feels content with revealing the secrets Isabelle worked so hard to keep. 

Liam tells his children the story of how he met their mother and the secrets they never suspected would be possible for a woman who lived each day showing her children that love conquers all. 

For readers 18+ due to sexual content. 

Note to readers: 
This is Liam and Isabelle's story as well as updates on Ash, Con, and Gus. 
This cannot be read as a standalone. 

My Review:

     Wow what an ending to this series. I can't believe this is the end to one of my favorite book families. I have fell in love with all of these characters in this series in some way or another. The Brannock family has made me laugh and they have made me cry.

     But I am so happy to have gone on this journey with this family.  I was also really happy that Mrs. Wilde ended with Liam's story. It was nice to get to know Ash, Con and Gus's dad and mother who has passed so much better.

     I have always liked Liam in this series. He's been funny and you can tell how much he adores his children. But I fell in love with him in this book. It was nice to get to see him when he was younger and meet his wife. He was sweet, caring, fierce and protective.

     It was nice to get to know Izzy a little bit better since she had already passed by the first book. She was a strong, independent,  loving woman who was dealt a bad hand and figured way out of it.

     I have to say I thought I loved Luke the most in this series. But after reading Protector and getting to know Liam better. I have to say I might just love him a little better than Luke.

     I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5 stars!!!!!!

       You can purchase Protector on Amazon
        

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review.  The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

1 comment:

  1. AAAHHH! I love it! Thank you so much for the incredible review! <3 <3 I am so happy you enjoyed the series!

    ReplyDelete