Saturday, July 4, 2015

Seduced By The Spare Heir {Book Review}


Title: Seduced By The Spare Heir

Author: Andrea Laurence

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

Going from black sheep to king, with the help of one very special woman…
Gabriel Montoro's worst nightmares are realized when his older brother abdicates the throne of Alma, leaving fun-loving playboy Gabe next in line. Now he needs to shape up—fast. That's where Serafia Espina fits in.
The exquisite ex-supermodel can school him in the social niceties. But as they get into the royal routine, Gabe begins to see this old family friend in a very different light. Soon the protocols are out the window, and Serafia is sharing his bed. But is this angel hiding something that could threaten what they've begun?
Be sure to read the other sizzling and scandalous stories in the Dynasties: The Montoros series, only from Harlequin® Desire!
MINDING HER BOSS'S BUSINESS by USA TODAY bestseller Janice Maynard
CARRYING A KING'S CHILD by USA TODAY Katherine Garbera 
THE PRINCESS AND THE PLAYER by Kat Cantrell
MAID FOR A MAGNATE by Jules Bennett
A ROYAL TEMPTATION by USA TODAY bestseller Charlene Sands

My Review

In this book of The Montoros series we follow Gabe and Serafia. Gabe finds himself now becoming king of Alma after years of his family being thrown from power of Alma. Where he hires Serafia to help him become a king. After his father can't take over and neither can his brother.

I thought Gabe was a likable character. It was obvious that he had been through a lot, and that he had the pressure of being the best king he could be. 

I'm not really sure about Serafia. I just couldn't really connect with her character. 

I have to say I love a prince story and couldn't wait to read this one. I love author Andrea Laurence's other books. But I'm not sure what it was about this one. I just couldn't really get into as much as her other books. Now in no way does that mean it's a bad book. 

I'm giving this book 3.5 Stars out of 5!!!!!



You can purchase Seduced By The Spare Heir on Amazon


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Netgalley for my honest review.  The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment