Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Beautiful Bounty {Book Review}


Title: Beautiful Bounty {Book 1 The Bounty Hunters- The Marino Bros}

Author: MJ Nightingale

Genre: Romantic Suspense 

Book Description

Ronnie Sears has a college degree, a promising future, a boyfriend, and a plan. But, her perfect life comes crashing down around her in the blink of an eye. Arrested, framed for drug smuggling, and facing years behind bars, Ronnie sees no choice but to run. Only she can prove her innocence. 

Nikko Marino is a sexy, devastatingly charming bounty hunter. His job, as told to him by his older brothers, is to keep an eye on the curvaceous blonde. Make sure she doesn’t run. But what his brothers don’t know is that he and Ronnie have a past. He and the Ice Princess are more than mere passing acquaintances. She makes his blood burn, and he knows how to warm up this woman. 

Nikko wants to prove himself, but this beauty might just take him down. With his reputation on the line, will Nikko, the hot-blooded youngest Marino, fall for this temptress? Will he be able to protect this beautiful bounty from herself, from the man who framed her, but most importantly can he protect his heart? 

Beautiful Bounty is the first book in The Bounty Hunters - The Marino Bros. 
Suspenseful, erotic, and romantic, these books are packed with passion, sex and characters you will love. What more could you want? 

This book is intended for a mature audience. 18+ 

My Review:

         This was my first time reading anything from this author and in this series. I though this book started out very good and it held my attention through the whole book. 

      I really liked Nikko from the beginning. Even though he is this supposed player I didn't really see that in him. I just saw a young man trying to make it through life after finding his parents murdered. Making a career for himself in his brothers business. And he was definitely Mr. Smooth talker.

      Ronnie was very likable at time. She was smart, independent,  and sassy at times. Though I do think she should think things through before she reacts. Though I may have acted the same way if I was trying to clear my name. 

    I thought that this book was a enjoyable read. It flowed very well and it kept me turning pages to figure out what was going to happen next. Though at one point I did think it became pretty predictable what was going to happen. But other than that it was great. 

   I'm giving this book 3.5 Stars out of 5 and can't wait to dive into the next one.







Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment