Monday, July 6, 2015

Bang Switch {Book Review}


Title: Bang Switch

Author: Lani Lynn Vale

Book Description:

Lachlan Downy was a lover, not a fighter. 

Okay, he wouldn't lie, he was a fighter, too. But nobody had to know that. Especially not Memphis Tennessee Conner and her stuffy attitude when it came to cops and ‘men like him.’ 

Memphis knew cops. Her daddy was a cop. He was also the president of a motorcycle club. Needless to say, he’s about as alpha as they come, and she’s tired of overbearing men who think they know how to run her life better than she does. 

So when Downy comes into her life running his smooth talking mouth, she realizes that she’ll have to stand strong against his pretty words and promises to give her what she needs. 

Downy is determined, though. 

He’s the hostage negotiator for KPD SWAT, and he’s never met a person, man or woman, he couldn't talk around into his way of thinking. 

Although, Memphis is about to show him just how much he miscalculated.

Seems Downy may not be as smooth as he thought, and Memphis is just the girl to show him the error of his ways.

My Review:

I should say I have been a fan of this authors ever since I read my first book of her's. I always like how quick she is to come out with a new book. So you're never waiting long for the next one to come out.

I really liked Memphis, even though she's really young, she’s sweet and sassy. She definitely knows how to deal with alpha males. 

I loved Downy. There was just something about him that was just loveable. He's sweet, caring and definitely all alpha male. I loved his interactions between him and Memphis. Than there was another side of him that I just wanted to hug.

Again this was another hit from author Lani Lynn Vale. Though I will say I'm not sure if it was my copy or what, but there was a little bit of the story that just didn't seem to fit with Bang Switch. But other than that I really enjoyed the book. And of course there was no shortage of other characters that we have come used to seeing in these books there once again. 

I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars.







You can purchase Bang Switch on Amazon


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment