Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fighting Destiny (Forsaken Sinner's MC) {Book Review}


Title: Fighting Destiny {Forsaken Sinner's MC Book 2}

Author: Shelly Morgan 

Book Description

Toby has always been the quiet one unless he needed to be heard. He lives and breathes his club and fighting - in or outside of the cage. But that all means nothing when Sara walks into his gym for a self-defense class he's teaching. Wither her, he feels at peace, which isn't something he's ever felt before. 

Sara was always a doormat and a pushover. But after years of being abused, both physically and emotionally, she decides to leave her boyfriend. In order to do that though, she has to leave what few friends she still has, her job and her apartment behind. She flees from New York to California, hoping that it is far enough away he won't find her. 

They met when they never expected it. But when they are together, they feel things they have never felt before. Can they survive when Sara's past clouds their present? Can Sara get over Toby's hard exterior? Or will they only hurt each other beyond repair? 

It's time to decide if they will follow what fate has set out for them or if they will both be in for the fight of their lives; Fighting Destiny. 

My Review:

       This is the second book in the Forsaken Sinner's MC series. If you haven't guessed yet or read my other reviews,  I'm a huge MC fan. Though I have to say this is actually the first book I have read in this series. I haven't been able to get around to the first book yet. Ok well thats a lie, I've read a few chapters of the first book, but haven't had the time to finish it yet. But I believe you can read them as stand alones. This book follows Toby and Sara.

      I have to say I loved Toby right away. He is good looking, sweet and caring. But definitely has a bad boy side when he needs one. You could tell he had an instant connection with Sara when he first meets her, filling in for a self defense class.

     I also really liked Sara right away. Which is a change for me, since I usually have a hard time connecting with the female character in a book. But I found Sara to be very likable. Even though she's on the run from her ex, and is quite and shy. She's independent,  a fighter and is a bit sassy.

     I thought this book was very enjoyable and flowed very nicely. I enjoyed all of the characters. Though I do have to admit one of the returning characters drove me nuts a little bit. This book will make you giggle at parts, make you want to throw your kindle or maybe reach through it and shake the characters at times, there's a little bit of drama.

      I'm giving this book 4 out of 5  stars and can't wait to read the next one!!!!!


           You can purchase Fighting Destiny on Amazon




Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment