Sunday, April 17, 2016

Wayward Temptation {Book Review}


Title: Wayward Temptation
Series: Wayward Saints MC Book 6
Author: K. Renee
Genre: MC Romance 

Book Description:

Sailor 
Running was all I ever did. I tried to get away from a man that hurt me and I ended up in the path of a temptation that I couldn’t resist. I wanted Raef more than my next breath, but he didn’t want me. I tried like hell to fight my attraction towards him, but I couldn’t. He was everything I wanted and everything I never knew I needed. 

Raef 
My old man was punishing me for God knows what. He sent me down to Sacramento to clean up their mess and instead I ended up finding her. She’s like a damn breath of fresh air in this otherwise suffocating life. My attraction to her can land me on the wrong side of a gun, but it’s a chance I’m willing to take. She’s a temptation that I can’t ignore and one that I don’t regret


My Review:

I have to say the Wayward Saints are one of my go to series. I'm always waiting for the next book in this series to be released.......... Now that being said, I want to say I have been sitting on this review for 2 days. I finished reading this book on Sunday and this book is still sticking with me. I'm not sure I can express the right words on my feelings for this book. I do want to say though,WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME AUTHOR K. RENEE?......... This book is going to stick with me for a long long time and I'm not sure I'm ever going to get over it.

I really liked Sailor's character. Sailor finds herself on the run from her ex-boyfriend who has evidently sold her. She turns to her brother and his club for help. I think she quickly realize's she may not be as safe as she thinks she will be once she gets to her brother's club. I thought she was sweet and caring. You could feel the attraction between her and Raef right away.

I absolutely Loved, Loved, Loved and Adored Raef. Seriously words really can't describe my feelings for Raef. I will say that Raef has been one of the more mysterious brother's of this series. I mean you know he's been there and he know he's one of the brother's, but we don't really know much about him. We haven't really gotten to know him, and I won't say we particularly get to know him in this book, but I'm actually ok with that. What we see of him in this book I feel like we do get to know him. You can tell he still has problems with his father, but you can tell how much he loves him. You can tell how much he loves and cares about his family. 

I have to say I wasn't sure what to except going into this book, but it sure isn't what I got. This book pulled me in from the start and pulled me along for the ride. It was intense, it was smexy, there were twists and turns in it I didn't see coming. This book by the end of it author K. Renee had ripped my heart out and stomped on it a thousand times. As I said above this book is going to stick with me for a long time. 

I'm only able to give it 4.5 Stars Out of 5 Stars and that's because of something that happen's (but I don't want to give anything away) and I usually don't like when that happens in a book. But I have to say this was a great and heartbreaking read!!!! 

You can purchase Wayward Temptation on Amazon US



DisclaimerI received an arc of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are a 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment