Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Heart of Steel {Book Review}


Title: Heart of Steel
Series: A Satan's Savages MC Novel #1
Author: K.E. Osborn
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

My name is Steel. 
A Marauder Japanese Steel Knife is my weapon of choice. 
I'm a hard-core, callous, biker in the Satan's Savages MC. 
I wasn't meant to fall for someone like her. 

My name is Willow. 
I'm a kindergarten teacher. 
I'm kind and gentle, but I'm sick of living the simple life. 
I need something different. 

She is sassy. 
He is cocky. 
They are drawn together by fate. 
But together they could lose it all. 

Willow isn't meant for my world. So when she's thrust into it, can she accept who I am? Will my brothers welcome her as a part of the brotherhood? Or will I have to protect her from the brothers I've grown to love? 

Can Willow penetrate my heart of steel? 

This MC novel contains crude language, sex scenes, and graphic violence. It is not suitable for readers under the age of 18. If any of the above offends you, please do not read this book. This is a complete work of fiction and is not a true representation of a motorcycle club. It is for entertainment purposes only. 

My Review:

This was the first time I had ever heard of the Satan's Savages MC series. So I wasn't exactly sure what to expect with this series. But the blurbs sounded really interesting and I always love finding new MC books. 

I liked Steel. He was a bit different I guess than other MC presidents sons. He becomes the VP of the Satan's Savages after the former VP of the club dies while they are at a meet. I say Steel's a little bit different because even though you see a softer side to him. You can definitely see the rougher darker side to him and that side seem's to win a bit more than the softer side. 

I also liked Willow. I thought she was sweet and at times funny. But there were times I found her to be a bit naive also. She also didn't seem to be willing to open up to the ways of the MC at times either. But other than that I did like her. 

I have to say that this book intrigued me right of the bat and started out with a bang. It definitely was a bit different than the MC books I read and I don't mean that in a bad way. I just mean that the Satan Savages are darker, gritter, rougher. Their really not the friendly accepting kind. I did find that I enjoyed it. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!!  






Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from iScream Books Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment