Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Dirty Bastard {Book Review}


Title: Dirty Bastard
Series: Grim Bastards MC
Authors: Emily Minton & Shelley Springfield
Genre: MC Romance


Book Description:

She's a biker chick with an edge.

Daughter of an MC president, Trix Slade is used to living on the wild side, but nothing prepares her for being kidnapped by the Grim Bastards MC. Hellbent on getting back home, Trix will do anything to get away from her captors--anything. There’s only one problem, Boz is as sexy as he is wild-- a tempting combination for a woman like Trix.

He's a bastard with a soul.

The Bastards’ president, Boz Creed, wants to bring Trix’s father down and knows the best way to get to him is by using his precious daughter. Determined to get the revenge he seeks, Boz is willing to do anything to get what he wants--anything. There’s only one problem, Trix is as sexy as she is stubborn--a deadly combination for a man like Boz.

Can love between two rival clubs survive without someone taking the ultimate fall?

My Review:

So as I'm sure you can guess if you follow my blog or just follow me anywhere, you probably know or can tell I'm a huge MC fan. I'm always looking for new MC books. I will say I was already a fan of Mrs. Minton's and am new to Mrs. Springfield. The description of this book caught my attention, but I wasn't quite sure if I would have enough time to read it. But I'm so happy I found the time to read this book. This book grabbed my attention from beginning to end. 

I loved Boz. He was sweet, protective, bossy, smexy, and dirty talking. And at times rough around the edges. Boz has been the president of the Grimm Bastards MC since his father was killed and he's been trying to get his MC on the straight and narrow. Though at times will help transport stuff. When a transport goes missing Boz makes the decision to kidnap the daughter of another MC as collateral.  When Trix comes back in his life he realizes he can finally have her.

I actually loved Trix. She's smart, sweet and sassy. Trix is the daughter of a MC President, so she has grown up and around an MC. She knows how an MC is. I loved her attitude in this book. She had me cracking up at times. And I loved her relationship with her best friend.

I will say that even though the kidnapping theme in MC books recently. But I really enjoyed this book. I really enjoyed Boz and Trix. There were even several secondary characters that I enjoyed. There were even some surprising moments towards the end.

I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for the next book!!!!






Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

1 comment: