Monday, April 4, 2016

Mercy {Book Review}


Title: Mercy 
Series: Sin City Outlaws Book Two
Author: M. N. Forgy 
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

I’m an outlaw. I don’t fall in love and I sure as fuck don't run... Until Jillian McAdams.
I fell for a law abiding Sheriff, breaking my vows to my own club, and turning her against her family of blue.An outlaw and a sheriff, it can only end in one way… 

Mayhem.

Now we both have to pay the ultimate price for betraying our families.

I swore to kill my brother, his allegiance sworn to another club, if I ever saw him again.

Yet here I am running to him in hopes to save Jillian’s life…

We both will have to rewrite the rules we know to stay alive.

Even if it means we lose everything we had in doing so…

My Review:

After that ending for Reign, I was chomping at the bit for the follow up. And boy oh boy do we get a follow up. Of course as just mentioned Mercy is the follow up of Reign, so if you haven't read the first one you will probably want to go back and read it so you understand what's going on.

I loved Zeek in this book. I thought we got to see another bit deeper side to him. Sure we still get to see the strong, protective, possessive. But we also see how much he still wants that sense of family. My heart broke for him at one point. But I was glad to see him at least get some closer.

I will admit Jillian got on my nerves in this book. She drove me absolutely bat crazy with her roller coaster emotions. I understand she was afraid and didn't understand things that were happening. I understand she was learning things about her father. Towards the end I started liking her again. 

I really enjoyed this book from beginning to end. It pulled me in from the very first line to the very last. It made me smile and cry. As I said above I loved seeing Zeek getting some closer, especially with Lip. We also learning something very interesting information about Zeek.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars Out of 5 and can't wait for more!!!!





Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from TRSOR Promotions for my honest review. The opinions of this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment