Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Cotton {Book Review}


Title: Cotton
Series: Satan's Fury MC
Author: L. Wilder
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:


Cotton

Becoming President of the Satan’s Fury MC was a bittersweet moment for Cotton. When his Uncle Saul died, he passed the gavel down to him, and while Cotton took his death hard, he immediately assumed the role with integrity and pride. He considered leading his brothers an honor, and the MC quickly became his main focus… until the day Cassidy walked into his bar and became a distraction he could not deny. She captivated him in a way no other woman ever had. He tried to resist her—to keep his walls up—but it was futile. It always seemed like she saw right through him. All it took was one night of passion with her, and he knew he’d never be able to get enough. He was determined to have her.


He thought he had it all figured out. He thought he could let his walls down and have it all…until his past suddenly came crashing into his future.



Cassidy

When Cassidy walked into a room, all eyes were immediately drawn to her. She exuded a beauty and youthful energy that lit a spark in everyone she met. She was a woman who knew what she wanted and was willing to wait for it. The minute she met Cotton, she was drawn to him. He was older, more mature, and so good-looking he took her breath away. Where most people only saw a hardened MC president, she saw a man who lived his life with strength and determination, filled with an unwavering sense of loyalty, and who had earned the admiration and respect of his brothers. She longed for Cotton, to be close to him. So when he began to let her in, she didn’t hesitate. 


She wanted him—all of him. In his arms, she felt save and protected. She trusted him with her heart… until he broke it, nearly destroying her in the process.


Can she ever learn to trust him again?

My Review:

       So I have to say this is actually the first book I have read in this series. I went back and forth between deciding if I was going to read it or not. Not that I didn't want to, but I wasn't sure if I was going to have the time to or not. But in the end I decided I did have the time. I'm so happy I decided to read it. 

     I loved Cotton. He's strong, protective, demanding,  and smexy. He's dealing with his cousin who is attacking his club and evidently stalking woman that Cotton cares about. There were times Cotton was being stubborn, but he had reason to. 

     I actually loved Cassidy. She was smart, independent and sassy. You could tell how much she cared about Cotton. Plus you could see how much she cared about the club. She gave back as much as she got from Cotton. 

     I thought this book was really enjoyable. It definitely held my attention and I couldn't put it down. There were definitely a couple of moments that broke my heart. And definitely a couple of moments of creep factor that kept my heart pumping. 

    I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out 5 and can't wait for more!!!!! 




Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment