Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sex & Secrets {Book Review}


Title: Sex & Secrets
Author: Jani Kay
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Blurb

FORBIDDEN NEVER TASTED SO SWEET. 

Montana:


I’m a lucky girl.

Levi Sinclair Barrington the Third and I have an exclusive agreement. Three nights a week. No more, no less.

It’s uncomplicated with no strings attached. Exactly what I need because my career comes first. I’ve worked my ass off to get to the top, and my five year plan is well on track.

I’ve vowed never to get emotionally attached to a man. It just can’t happen or else the secrets of my past will come back to haunt me.

There is one twist though: Levi and I work for competing companies and it’s a recipe for disaster if we get discovered.

Our friends with benefits agreement has to stay a secret. Nobody can ever find out.

Levi:

I work hard and I play harder. It comes with the territory of being the heir to a billion dollar empire. I’m used to getting what I want and nobody denies me.

Except Montana Marx, the sassy executive who works for our biggest rival.

I have her in my bed three nights a week. We have a good thing going. All the benefits of being in a relationship minus the bullshit.

Until it isn’t enough.

I want more. Does she?

My Review:

     This is a new stand alone for author Jani Kay. And I have to say that the description of this story is really what caught my attention and made me want to read it. I will say this book was full of hotness and secrets.

    Montana was an interesting character to me. She definitely had her own secrets. She had been working on making her own way for the past three years. She's kind of set in her ways. She knows what she wants and she's not going to let anyone deter her from it. 

    I liked Levi. He had planned on only having a fuck buddy, that is until he meets Montana. Than he realized he wanted more. 

    I really liked this story and enjoyed the forbidden lovers aspect of this book. I liked both Levi and Montana's characters and that they worked well together. I will say there was one thing at the very beginning of the book that almost turned me off from the book and made me not want to continue reading. But I pushed through it and continued reading. 

    I'm giving this book 4 stars out of 5!!!!





Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from Give Me Books for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment