Thursday, March 3, 2016

Whiskey Neat {Book Review}



Title: Whiskey Neat
Series: Uncertain Saint's MC
Author: Lani Lynn Vale
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Griffin Storm wasn’t prone to violence, but when someone takes what Griffin holds dear, the world as he knows it is gone.

Retaliation, revenge and rage fuels him. His MC, The Uncertain Saint’s, do their best to offer support, but Griffin is beyond redemption. He’ll do what he has to do. Kill who he has to kill.

He doesn’t care if that means he dies. If it gets him what he wants, then it’s worth it.

He fakes it all until the night he walks into a sex shop for batteries and lays eyes on a woman that will change his life.

Lenore makes him think past tomorrow. Makes him want to see just what the future might bring.

But his life’s a dangerous one built around pain and deception, and not for the faint of heart.

He won’t give up the past, not until he’s done what he promised to do.

And if that means she’s not there when the dust settles, he’ll risk it.

Lenore, though, won’t give up on him. She’ll fix him, whether he wants her to or not.

My Review:

I probably don't need to mention again how big of a fan of Mrs. Vales I am again, since I do that every review. I probably don't need to mention how Lani Lynn Vale has another hit on her hands, because I'm sure plenty of other people will mention that. I will say how happy I was to review this. I will say as soon as I got it I put all my other books aside that I was supposed to review and jumped right into this book. I will also say this is not your typical MC book. This book is a little darker and gritter.

I loved Griffin right off the bat. My heart broke for him and everything he had been through. Griffin is out for revenge after the death of his son. I loved watching him open up again and loving again.

I loved Lenore, she was a hoot and had me cracking up at times. I loved how she stuck with Griffen and didn't give up on him.

I loved this book it made me laugh and cry. As I said this is going to be another hit series from Mrs. Vale's. I can't wait to get to the other books.

I'm giving this book 5 stars out of 5!!!







Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment