Friday, March 4, 2016

Bodyguard to Sex God {Book Review}

 
Title: Bodyguard to a Sex God
Series: Bodyguard Inc. Series
Author: RJ Scott
Genre: M/M Romance

Book Description:
 
 
A pretty-boy actor, an ex-cop bodyguard, and a stalker intent on murder.
Bodyguard Adam Freeman draws what everyone else thinks is the short straw at the convention for a procedural cop show - as bodyguard to TV actor Logan Brady. Or as the Internet has labelled him, Logan 'Sex God' Brady. 
Logan is taking part in a convention at a London Hotel for his show 'Night Cop' and someone is threatening his life. 
Adam gets more than he bargained for when his client combines coming out of the closet with them both trying to stay alive.
"....Body Guard to a Sex God by Rj. Scott is crazy good. Not only are the main characters strongly written, so are the sub characters. The writing makes it very easy for the readers to feel what the characters are feeling. This is a fun whodunit lite read that will keep you guessing until the very end. Just when you figure it out, the game changes...."

My Review:

Ummmm I'm not quite sure where I was at or actually was when I signed up for this. I think I may have read the description wrong or something when I signed up, I didn't realize that this book was a male/male book. Now don't get me wrong I have no problem with male/male books. Now there not particularly my usual genre of books. But I have reviewed a male/male book before. I have also read male/male books other places. I'm always willing to give something a try even if its not something I commonly read.

I will say this that author RJ Scott is a new author to me, and I haven't been familiar with their books.

I want to say as I did above that I'm willing to give anything a try, at least once or twice. As with this one. I thought that the character's Adam and Logan were very well written. I liked the banter between them and you could tell the attraction between them right away.

I thought this book was suspenseful, smexy, romantic, and well written. At first you might think that this story is your typical stalker story that keeps you thinking. But there are also some twists in it also.

I'm giving this book 3.5 star's out of 5 star's!!!!!








Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book for enticing journey book promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment