Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Havoc {Book Review}

 
Title: Havoc (Storm MC #8}
Author: Nina Levine
Genre: MC Romance
 
Book Description:
 
Meet Havoc...
 
I was happy doing my own thing.
 
No connections.
 
No demands.
 
No problems.
 
Just me, my club and a whole lot of dirty work to take care of.
 
She never wanted a biker.
 
She wanted stability and I gave up on that years ago.
 
We tried to fight it.
 
Neither of us wanted it.
 
But she calms my fury and I show her a man who accepts every part of her.
 
Now we're trying to figure out how to be together.
 
Because when the need for each other is this strong, to deny it will only cause complete havoc.

My Review:

 of
I have to say I have enjoyed each and every one of these Storm boys, I mean men. I have read every book in this series, except one. I missed the last one and haven't gotten to read it yet. This book of course follows Havoc and Carla.

Oh gosh I just loved Havoc. Even though he seems hardened and tough on the outside from everything he's been through. We get to see a different, softer side of him when he's with Carla. Havoc finds himself back home to help his sister with his ailing father. He's been a nomad for the past two years and does the dirty work for different clubs.

I liked Carla, she's really young. But I still liked her character. She's the youngest sibling of Storm member Nash. But you can tell she semi seems to have her life together and knows what she wants.

I think the thing I liked the most about this book is the banter between Havoc and Carla. I thought it was an enjoyable read. And of course it was nice to see some familiar characters making appearances. I will say though half way through the book though seemed vaguely familiar and seemed liked I had seen it or read it before. But other than that I thought it was a enjoyable read.

I'm giving this book 4 stars out5!!!!!




Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment