Sunday, July 29, 2018

Wrecker {Book Review}


Title: Wrecker
Series: Fallen Lords MC Book 4
Author: Winter Travers
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Wrecker lives for the Fallen Lords MC. The club is the only thing he cares about. Until her.

Alice’s world is spiralling. The one person she thought she’d always have is gone, leaving her to pick up the pieces of her own shattered heart. Except, the only way she can find to do that may ruin her.

When Wrecker gets the call to check in on Alice, the woman he finds is just a shell of the outspoken crazy lady he knows her to be. That guts him. He wants the real Alice back, and he’ll stop at nothing to pull her out of the darkness.

My Review:

So I have to say that I have really enjoyed Alice's character since the start of this series. I was really happy when I heard she was getting her own book. I dove into this book as soon as it hit my kindle. 

As just mentioned above I have really enjoyed Alice since the beginning of this series. She's one of those character's that if she was a real person we'd probably be best friends. Alice has been light, friendly, and hilarious throughout this series. But in this book you can tell her witty one-liners are meant to cover the pain she is feeling. But that just made me love her even more. 

What can I say about Wrecker?..... Well I just loved him to piece's in this book. I've kind of had a crush on Wrecker since the beginning of this series. But in this book he just cemented my crush more. I loved that he was willing to almost drop everything and just be there for Alice. 

I really enjoyed this book and I really enjoyed Alice and Wrecker together. I though they worked well together and complimented each other. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for the next one!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment