Friday, July 27, 2018

Runaway Love {Book Review}


Title Runaway Love
Series: Satan's Sinners MC Book Six
Author: Colbie Kay
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

He was everything to me.
I promised to love her forever.

He left me.
I came back damaged and scarred. I couldn't bring that kind of broken to her.

He's not the boy I loved anymore.
She wears armor, shielding the girl I once knew. 

Years have gone by.
Too much has changed.

My heart still beats for her.
My soul still cries for him.

Devon "Doc" Mayfield broke my heart, and now he wants to piece me back together. Is it too late?

Daphne Brooks is the girl I left behind, but I'm back to take back what was always mine. I just need her to remember the boy that owns her shattered heart.

This book is intended for 18+

My Review:

So whenever there's a new book in this sereis I always make sure I know when its coming so I can read it. And I have to say that I dove into this book and devoured it. In fact if I'm being completely honest I think this might be my favorite by far. 

Daphne and Devon are no strangers to each other. In fact the are former childhood sweethearts that have had circumstances keep them apart for years. Until they happen to bump in to each other, although I really don't want to say bump into each other. It was more like a same place/same time kind of run in.

Devon, aka Doc, is the who helped deliver Bear and Jacey's kid. He's always kind of been the mysterious one in the club, the one that's always kind of there in the shadows. The one we would see on occassion but not really know much about. But we finally get to know him in this book and let me tell you I just love Doc to pieces. I thought he was sweet, kind, caring, gentle, and loyal to the core. 

I really really liked Daphne in this book. She's the owner of Runaway Tattoo's and the tattoo artist. I have to say that Daphne really reminded me of myself. So I felt like I had an instant connection with her character. 

I really don't want to give away more about this book than I already have. But I will say that I really enjoyed this book. It will take you on one wild ride that might have your emotions all over the place. As I said at the beginning of this review I think this might be my favorite by far in this series. And I really need the next book like right now!!!!

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!! 


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment