Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Bound by Wreckage {Book Review}


Title: Bound by Wreckage 
Series: Ravage MC Bound Series Book Six
Author: Ryan Michele
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description

Lennox “Nox” Cruz can’t turn his back. No matter the collateral damage, he can’t walk away. He simply isn’t that kind of man.

Carsyn Devero is in too deep. The skeletons in her closet come out daily to remind her of the past she can’t escape.

A chance encounter brings a boy who is now a man back into her world. As much as she knows she needs to walk away, Nox won’t let her. 

She’s stuck and doesn’t want to drag him down into her storm. He’s relentless and refuses to let her fall.

They’re bound by the wreckage, only holding onto hope no one else will go down with them. With Ravage MC at his back, will they find their way out to a future together?

My Review

Gah, this book...... 

 e kids of characters that I love. The kids books are always hit or miss for me. And I had high hopes for this series. But I Seriously Almost Gave Up on this series after Deke's book. Than it got a little better in Ryker & Austyn's book. And than a little more better in Green & Leah's book. And than I thought Jack's & Emery book had been the best in the series. But I was sorely mistaken, as I just mentioned above this book is everything I had been expecting from this series. And all it took was six books for me to fall back in love with these characters. And who knew all it would take was Nox Cruz to do it?

Oh my gosh I just loved Lennox "Nox" Cruz to pieces. I thought I really liked his dad. But man Nox just knocks him out of the water. Nox is rough and tough on the outside, loyal to his club and family. You can just tell how much love he has for his family. But on the inside he's just a big ole soft teddy bear. He's sweet, kind, caring, and protective. You could tell how much what happened to his sister still weighs on his shoulders. And I think that's what drives him to protect Carsyn.

Oh Carsyn... I felt for the girl, I really did. She's a young women who has obviously been dealt sh*t hand in life. And has been paying for something for the past nine years that was out of her control. But underneath all of that confidence that has been knocked out of her by her ar$ehole step-brother and his ar$ehole club. There was a strength to her that was admirable. 

As I mentioned above there were several times I almost gave up on this series. But I have stuck by this series through thin, thinner, and thick. And I'm so glad I did or I may have missed out on this book. I will say this trying not give away any spoilers, but there had been some questions left unanswered at the end of Jack's & Emery's book, that were answered in this book. I will not give away those secrets though, you'll just have to read yourself. But Mrs. Michele of course had to end this one with some shocking surprises also and I can't wait for the next one.

I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5!!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment