Monday, October 5, 2015

UnBreak This Heart {Book Review}


Title: UnBreak This Heart {Angeles Warriors MC Book 3}

Author: Dawn Martens

Book Description

*WARNING - You MUST Read UnKiss Me AND UnTouch Me BEFORE UnBreak This Heart* 

After she's betrayed by her husband, Hilary DeVaughn is done. She can't and won't stay in a town where so many bad memories haunt her. Years later, she gets a phone call to come back home for Eden, so she drops everything to return to the place where her heart was shattered. Deciding it's time to completely let go, she hands Mason divorce papers. 

Mason "Reaper" Harris has always loved Hilary, but that love quickly fell apart when she slept with another man - or so he thinks. Then Hilary returns, along with her demands for a divorce again. He realizes that, even though he's still furious with her for ruining their relationship, he refuses to let her go. 

In this conclusion to the Angels Warriors MC Trilogy - will Angel, Zippo, and Reaper get their women back and finally have their happily ever afters? Or will these couples be forever broken? They all had secrets, some more destructive than others, but will their love be enough to make things right? Or will those secrets tear their hearts - and lives - to shreds? 

My Review:

UnBreak This Heart is the third book in the Angels Warriors MC trilogy. This book is Mason and Hilary's story. I have to say this was the one book that I probably would have skipped if I could. But I wanted to find out what the ending was going to be.

I'm going to kind of grip here. As I said in my review of UnKiss Me and UnTouched Me there are some of these characters I like in this trilogy. But after reading the first two books I have started to question if these characters actually belong together. I also have kind of questioned their friendship's, I mean for these six characters who evidently have been best friends since childhood. They sure don't act like friends, except for the girls with the girls and the boys with the boys.

I have to say Hilary has been my least favorite of the characters in this trilogy. I know some people will disagree with me. But I just haven't been able to like her. I mean I get she was keeping and protecting her friends secrets. And I really feel for what happens to her. But I just never connected with her character.

Man Mason is just angry. Angry, angry, angry... Angry at the world, angry at people, angry at Hilary.......

I have to say this trilogy has been very interesting to say the least. In this book it all comes together with a shocking end I didn't see coming.

I'm only able to give this book 3.5 stars out of 5!!!!!!



     You can purchase UnBreak This Heart on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment