Thursday, October 29, 2015

Jacksons Destiny (Sawyer Brothers #2) {Book Review}


Title: Jackson's Destiny
Series: Sawyer Brothers #2
Author: C.A. Harms
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Shaken to his core, the loss was excruciating…

Jackson Sawyer was strong, confident, cocky, and arrogant, but when he loved, he loved hard.
The Sawyer family was faced with a tragedy that rocked their foundation. Jackson, however, was hit the hardest. He’s the one who can't seem to rise above the grief.

It has overtaken him…

Until he finds Bailey Whitmore. She also has a darkness she just can't shake. Yet she hides it well—tucking her sadness away, and shadowing it with a spunky attitude. 

But those demons have a way of showing up when you least expect it…

Love is intense.

Loss is inevitable.

Pain and anger are unavoidable.

Will they find the strength to rebuild their tainted hearts together? 

Or will it go against…Jackson’s Destiny?

My Review

Boy oh boy, how I thought I loved the first book in this series. And there was no way the author could surpass Ryan's story. Boy was I wrong, I have to say this book wasn't the same emotional rollercoaster as Ryan's book. But this book did not disappoint and these Sawyer Brothers just keep getting better.

I loved Jackson. I almost love him more than Ryan. After losing his father, Jackson decides that he's going to stop fighting his connection with Bailey and just go for it. He was sweet and caring, and has quite the funny side to him. I loved the connection him and Bailey have.

I have to admit I'm usually hard on the lead female characters in books. But I loved Bailey, she's like the person you would want to have as a best friend. Even though she been through her own tragedy and is still dealing with the aftermath. She still wants to be there for Jackson. She was sweet, caring, funny and a bit of sass thrown in. 

I really enjoyed this second book to the series. And have to say it might be my favorite so far. Even though I did enjoy the first book. This book even though it did hit some sad points, I think it was lighter and had more laughter in it.

I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5 and can't wait for Noah's book!!!!

Amazon: http://tiny.cc/akbu4x
Amazon CA: http://tiny.cc/ylbu4x
Amazon UK: http://tiny.cc/8lbu4x
Amazon AU: http://tiny.cc/cnbu4x

Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from enticing journey book promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment