Monday, October 12, 2015

Hendrix {Book Review}


Title: Hendrix {Caldwell Brothers}

Author: MJ Fields & Chelsea Camaron

Book Description

Perfect for fans of J. S. Scott and Emma Chase, Hendrix introduces the wild and sexy Caldwell boys-three brothers who are living up to their legendary names in Detroit Rock City.

Hendrix Caldwell wants nothing more than to revitalize the family bar-and tear down every last reminder of his no-good father. But business isn't the only thing on his mind. An explosive encounter with a stranger at a charity masquerade is just the distraction he craves, with no names and no strings attached. For Hendrix, sex is casual, and love is a four-letter word. His commitment is to his brothers, his bar, and his bike. So why can't he stop thinking about the naughty Cinderella who rocked his world, then left him-and her panties-behind?

Olivia Hemmingway knows fairytales are for little girls. Drowning in debt and hiding a shameful secret, she won't be saved by a knight in tattooed armor, no matter how mind-blowing their one-night stand may have been. Olivia never expects to meet her masked lover again. But when she takes a job at Hendrix Caldwell's bar, her sexy new boss seems all too familiar. And once the lights go out and the music is turned up, the sparks between them burn hotter than ever.

My Review:

     I thought this was a fun and sexy read. I'm a big fan of Chelsea Cameron's and love all her books. I feel like its been forever since I've read a book from her. And this is the first time reading anything from MJ Feilds.

    I loved Hendrix. He's the oldest of three boy's. After having to put up with an abusive father for year's. Him and his brothers lose their mother to cancer. Than finds himself roped into a masked fundraiser ball where he meets Olivia.

    I liked Olivia. She was sweet and caring. She was kind of one of those characters you'd love to be best friends with.

    I really enjoyed reading this book and thought that it moved very well. And there's nothing better than a dirty talking alpha male.

    I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars and can't wait for Morrison's book!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book via Netgalley for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment