Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sinner's Steel {Book Review}


Title: Sinner's Steel {Sinner's Tribe Motorcycle Club}

Author: Sarah Castille

Book Review

HE'S HELL ON WHEELS.

Tall, dark, and dangerously handsome, Zane "Tracker" Colter is the strong, silent type of tattooed muscle biker who drives women wild. But as a master of strategy for the outlaw MC club, Sinner's Tribe, he doesn't have time to play around with groupies and biker chicks-especially when he can't stop thinking about Evie, the girl who got away...

SHE'S PLAYING WITH FIRE.

Evie's been in love with Zane ever since they were children-until he broke her heart and disappeared. Now he's back in her life, bigger and badder than ever. Zane is stunned by how beautiful and confident Evie's become, using her artistic talent to customize motorcycles. He wants her so bad, he'd ride through fire to win her back. There's one problem: Evie is dating his deadliest rival-the leader of the Black Jacks-and if Evie and Zane hook up, there'll be hell to pay... in Sinner's Steel.

My Review:

     This is one of those series that you can become addicted to quickly. I've read all the books in this series, but have yet been able to review one. But I finally got the chance to review one.

    I really liked Zane. Although he was all rough around the edges, dark and bad boy. You could tell he was just hiding behind all of that. You could tell underneath all there was a sweeter, kinder, more caring person. Even after everything that he'd been through as a kid and grownup.

    I liked Evie. She's sweet, caring and even if she doesn't think so of herself but tough. She's finally out of a bad relationship and making it on her own with her and Zane's child. Though I do have to admit she did get on my nerves a little bit by the end. But she did redeem herself.

     I love the men of the Sinner's Tribe MC. Their rough and tumble, dark and will do anything to protect their families. They all share a bond and loyalty to each other. This book is no different these guys proved that again in this book. 

    I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars!!!!!


      You can purchase Sinner's Steel on AmazonB & NiBooksGoogle Play, and Kobo.

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Netgalley for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment