Monday, October 12, 2015

Forsaken Control {Book Review}


Title: Forsaken Control {An Oath Keepers MC Novel}

Author: Sapphire Knight 

Genre: MC Romance

Book Description

Ares.

I was suffocating till the club saved me. I've sent the pain below, buried it and taken control of my life.


Now, I cause the pain. I make people break and beg for their lives, as I decide their fates. It's up to me as the Enforcer to protect my club by any means necessary.

She comes in to my life, like a stiff punch to the gut, making me question everything I once believed.

She belongs to my brother and it goes against everything to take her from him. However, I don't want to just take her. No, I want them both.

Can my club handle it? Can he? Because she already loves me?

My Review:

     Hmmm this is kind of embarrassing to admit but this is the first book I have read from Mrs. Knight. But I have to say I have been wanting to. So with that being said I wasn't sure what to expect when reading this but it sure wasn't this. And I mean that in a good way. 

     I really enjoyed Ares, 2 Piece and Avery's characters. They were intense, hot and sexy. The connection between these three was off the charts. I mean literally there connection was jumping off the pages.

     I really enjoyed this book. It grabbed my attention from the beginning and held it till the end. It was intense, hot, sexy, and had some drama mixed in. I actually can not wait to read Twist's book when it comes out!!!

    I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 stars!!!!





Disclaimer:  I received an ARC of this book from Give Me Books for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment