Monday, October 26, 2015

Blood Loyalties {Book Review}


Title: Blood & Loyalties

Author: Ryan Michele

Genre: Mafia Romance

Book Description

Family meant everything.


Good, bad, right, wrong, legal, illegal—none of that mattered when it came to family. Family was and always would be number one. 


Catarina Lambardoni stayed on the legal side of the family businesses by running Lambardoni Enterprises. Professionally, she was beyond successful. In her personal life, however, she was not, having just walked in on her boyfriend cheating on her.

Jag Maratelli, the boss’s right hand, worked extremely hard to sustain his position in the family and honored it with his life. When he was summoned to the East Coast for an unexpected meeting, a chance encounter with Catarina and one look into the fire within her made him a very determined man.

The chemistry between the two scorched hot, and Jag had been with enough women to know Catarina was something special, something he couldn’t allow himself to walk away from. Life had other ideas, though, when a betrayal in the family sent him two thousand miles away from her while danger lurked closer than anyone realized.

Would their connection be strong enough for both of them to pursue more?

Or would people and events from the past and present make that choice for them?

My Review

I will have to say I always like when an author that I enjoy reading explores writing in other genres. I'll have to say author Ryan Michele may have found another one that will be a hit.

I liked Jag. As the bosses right hand man in California, he finds himself summoned to the east coast to take care of business. And where he meets Catarina. He's sweet and caring on the inside. Than on the outside he's the tough, dominating right hand alpha male.

I liked Catarina. She could definitely take care of herself. And she definitely had enough sass in her. I understood her family not wanting to know business matters. But I also understood why she didn't tell her family things. 

I really enjoyed this book and thought it moved smoothly. It just had about everything in it. It had action, drama and some really hot chemistry between Jag and Catarina.

I'm giving this book 4 out of 5 star's.




Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from enticing journey book promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment