Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Fear That Divides Us {A Devil's Dust MC Novel} {Book Review}


Title: The Fear That Divides Us {A Devil's Dust MC Novel}

Author: M. N. Forgy

Book Description:

Road Captain of the Devil’s Dust Motorcycle Club, Bobby has the scars to prove just how dangerous his life is. He gives the world he knows hell and loves every moment of it. Wearing a panty-dropping grin along the way, his fierce life has never been a problem for him, until her. Jessica is the only female who has him distracted in his game. After taking him to bed, she’s the only woman to tell him to take a hike. Waking with her gone, he can’t resist her pull. He’s seen the marks on her body, ones which tell the horrors she’s lived through. He’s also seen the fear in her eyes when she lets herself become weak to his advances. Bobby has a decision to make. Can he help Jessica, or will it mean giving up his carefree life?

Jessica, also known as Doc, lives life in fear. Years back, she ran to the Devil’s Dust for protection, seeking the demise of her abusive, dominant husband. Her mind and soul tortured by her past, she can’t allow herself to move forward. The only thing in her sight is her daughter’s safety. Even if she has the attention of one particular tattooed biker, she can’t succumb to his charm and drag her daughter back into a world of danger, no matter how much he thinks he can save her.

Mistakes will be made.

Fears will be faced.

Pain will be remembered.

Can Bobby and Jessica survive the dangers they bring upon themselves?

My Review:

     So can I say how much I love this series. I think this may be one of my favorite MC series out there right now. And I can't tell you how excited I was to have a chance to review this book. I have been patiently or not so patiently waiting for Bobby's story. M.N. Forgy knows how to grab your attention and hold it till the end. 

    I absolutely adore and love Bobby. I've loved him since the first book. Or I liked him a lot and absolutely feel in love with him in the second. He's sweet and caring , sexy, funny, and a bit ruff around the edges. And you can see how much he actually cares about Doc. 

     So I have enjoyed Jessica's, or better known as Doc's character from the other books. Even though she wasn't in them a lot she was in them enough to be a likable character. And I really couldn't wait to find out more of her story. 

     Like I said I liked Jessica. She's independent, strong, caring, loyal and a little bit sassy. It was great getting to know a little bit more of her back story and understand why she had turned to the Devils Dust for protection. Though I have to admit Doc's character did tick me off a little bit in this story. I kind of felt she was just being a bit to stubborn. But she redeemed herself by the end of the book.

     This series just gets better as it goes along. And there was a little shock factor in this one that I didn't see coming. I don't want to give away any spoilers. And of course we can't forget the smoking hot smexy times between Doc and Bobby either.

      I give this book 4.5 Stars out of 5. I can't wait for the next one. 

     

            You can purchase The Fear That Divides Us on iBooks, B & N, Kobo

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Between The Sheets for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment