Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Finding Trust (Centre Games Series Book 1) {Book Review}



Title: Finding Trust {Centre Games Series}

Author: Natalie Gayle

Genre: Romantic Suspense

Book Description:


Finding Trust – Book 1 Centre Games Series

Brayden and Rihanna

He’s hot, sexy, and leads a double life. Sometimes in the limelight, mostly in the shadows. Brayden James holds fast to a secret that’s more than his to share.

She’s a singularly focused veterinarian out for a rare night of fun with friends, at a New Year’s Eve rock concert. Going home with the lead guitarist was furthest thing from Rihanna Mason’s mind when the night began.

When Rihanna inadvertently becomes the target of a deadly terrorist plot using the Hendra virus as a biological weapon, Brayden is forced to reveal his other life. His job is to keep her safe and together they must stop the terrorists before it’s too late. But what happens when she becomes more to him than just the assignment?

Will the secret he cannot disclose ultimately prove too much for Rihanna’s fragile trust in relationships? Or will he finally break through the double brick walls around her heart, where every other man has failed?

Readers Note: This is a fast paced full length novel of approximately 140,000 words. If you like your romantic suspense - a little bit dirty and a little bit sweet then you'll love "Finding Trust".

My Review:

      This is a new author to me and a new series to me. I do enjoy this genre of romantic suspense every now and than. Just to mix it up to something different to what I'm usually reading. So I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading it. I do have to say though it took me a little bit to get into it. I'm not sure if the start was just a bit slow or if it was the wording that made it get off to a slow start. But other than that I really got into the story. 

    I really enjoyed Brayden. He's sweet, strong, dominate and sexy. But he has a little bit of a secret. I also liked Rhianna's character. She's strong willed and a bit stubborn, I guess you could say. You could also feel the chemistry between Brayden and Rhianna. 

      I also really liked the secondary characters in this book.

      I'd have to give this Finding Trust 3.5 stars out of 5. As I said above it started out a bit slow for me, but once I got into it, I got into it. Author Natalie Gayle weaves a wonderful story that has some twists and turns. I also really liked the plot of this story. It has a little bit of everything suspense, action, romance, a little bit paranormal and some hot hot chemistry between Brayden and Rhianna. 



Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from Book Empire Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.



No comments:

Post a Comment