Friday, March 13, 2015

Shaken, Not Stirred (The Last Call Series Book 5) {Book Review}


Title: Shaken, Not Stirred {The Last Call Series}

Author: Sawyer Bennett

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

She swore she would never fall to any man.

He took one look at her and vowed to bring her down.

Casey Markham is a man-eater in a rut. Swearing off relationships may keep her heart safe, but she's beginning to question if her casual flings will ever leave her satisfied. She's wondering if it's finally time to let go of the past and stop letting history control her future.

Bad boy biker, Tenn Jennings can't get Casey off his mind. A chance encounter with the beautiful blond has left its mark, and now he's determined to prove her wrong about everything she thought she knew about men.

It’s safe to say… Casey Markham has met her match.

My Review:

    So I have to say in the last book that was written in this series I may have been a little premature and saying that one was my favorite in The Last Call series. Well that was a mistake on my part. Because by far I have to say Shaken, Not Stirred is my favorite. 

     I love love loved Tenn. And I have to say the synopsis of this book doesn't do Tenn justice. Because really he's not a bad boy. He's a sweet, caring, sexy, dirty talking alpha male. Who happens to be Multi-talented in the career feild. You can also feel the attraction between him and Casey right from the get go. 

    Oh Casey, what are we going to do with you? It was nice to get to Casey's story and get to really see why Casey is the way Casey is. And I have to say I did like Casey. It was nice to watch her grow a little more in this story. 

    I am going to give Shaken, Not Stirred 4 Out of 5 Stars and would recommend it. If your a fan of Sawyer Bennett's or a fan of The Last Call series. I think you'll find this one to be enjoyable. It's light and sweet, and really about falling in love and learning to trust. Oh and can't forget the hot sexy scenes. 



                                     You can purchase Shaken, Not Stirred on Amazon


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author Sawyer Bennett for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment