Monday, March 30, 2015

Taz {Book Review}


Title: Taz

Author: Andrea Smith

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

USA Today Best Selling Author Andrea Smith brings you your favorite G-Man in this next installment in the G-Man Series! 

Trace "Taz" Matthews has it all: a thriving career with the FBI, a gorgeous wife, Lindsey, and two beautiful children. Life doesn't get any better than this for him. 

UNTIL one day, when he's asked to temporarily leave his position within the BAU, to handle an undercover mission that is blanketed in secrecy, even within the Bureau. It's a decision he may live to regret when unexpected circumstances cause him to be injured. His injury has far-reaching effects, not only with his life, but with the Bureau, and in particular--his marriage. 

You will have all of the suspense, intrigue and steaminess that you've come to expect from . . . Taz. 

ADULT CONTENT 18+

My Review:

     This was my first time reading anything from author Andrea Smith or reading anything from the G-Men series. So I'm not sure if that was a good thing or bad at the time. But I found that it really didn't matter in the end. This really could be read as a stand alone or as a continuation of the other books in this series. But I think as a first time reader of this series with this book you wouldn't be confused. Of course I didn't realize this was the second book for Taz and Lindsey. I think for someone starting with this book if you haven't read the others you just might not realize who all of the players are in this book. But after reading Taz, I did go back and read the others in this series so I got a better idea of what was going on. 

     Now that being said I loved reading Taz and Lindsey's story (again as stated above I didn't realize this was a second book for these two). But as a reader reading about them for the first time I just loved their characters. I was a little worried when I had read the synopsis about what was going to happen in this story. I guess the big thing for me was would I believe what they said had to Taz or would I not forgive him? Well for me I believed that he honestly didn't remember. 

    I loved Taz's strength and determination in this book. Even through a lot of it he couldn't remember who he was or who his family was. I loved how he was determined to get Lindsey to trust him again. And it doesn't hurt that he mighty smexy.

    I loved Lindsey in this book also. She's been trying to make it on her own and raising her kids. She's strong and independent. But their were also times I felt she was being a bit stubborn, but I could understand why she was being that way. 

    I have to say I'm a huge fan of the G-Men series now and a fan of Mrs. Smith's now. The book had a little bit of everything in it. It made me teary eyed, it made me laugh, there was a little mystery, some drama. The story had a nice flow to it. And I loved the banter between Taz and Lindsey.

    I give Taz 4.5 Stars Out of 5 and would recommend it. 





You can purchase Taz on AmazonB & NKoboiBooks

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from TRSOR Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment