Thursday, February 15, 2018

Promo Tour: Don't Be Afraid


Title: Don't Be Afraid
Author: CA Harms
Genre: A 2nd Chance Romance
Release Date: January 28, 2018 




“Harms takes you on an emotional journey that will tear you down and build you back up. 
Make sure you have lots of tissues for this one” -Kaylee Ryan, NYT & USA Today Best Seller "10 STARS!!!!! 
That's what I would rate it if I could! This book BLEW ME AWAY!!!" ~ Goodreads reviewer


Have you ever looked at someone and just knew,
knew that they were put in your life for a reason?

The one person that would be not only your best friend,
but would be your absolute everything?

That’s how I felt the first time I saw him.

That one day when a few little words changed our entire lives forever…

Don’t be Afraid, he said.

Life can change so quickly.

One moment you can be smiling and feeling as if you're walking on clouds and the next, everything you love, everything you treasure crumbles at your feet.

I told him to fight, I told him I needed him.

We needed him.

But there are just some fights that can't be won…

He was my angel then, and he’s still my angel now.

In a way, I believe he’s still looking out for us, giving us a future.

Sometimes it’s as if I can still feel his presence,
guiding us and keeping us safe.
So, I won’t be Afraid.
I'll live. I’ll fight.
It’s what he would have wanted.
I’ll do it for him…


“Hey, pretty girl.” His voice was weak, raspy, and groggy, as if he’d just woken up.“Come over here and give me one of those kisses I love so much.”
With each step I took toward him, I could feel myself falling apart, like pieces of me were being chiseled away to expose my bleeding heart. I wanted to ignore it and to forget that our time together was limited. I just wanted to pretend this was a nightmare and I would wake up to find him happy and healthy.
Only I knew that wasn’t going to happen. That was cleared now than ever.
“Dry those eyes,” he said as I reached the side of his bed. His reached for my hand and linked our fingers, then pulled them to his lips. Seconds passed in silence. Then a long beep made me jump.




C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.
She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.





HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment