Monday, February 12, 2018

Diesel {Book Review}


Title: Diesel
Series: Satan’s Fury MC #8
Author: L. Wilder
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

I may look like the boy next door, but if you mess with someone I care about, I’ll become your worst fucking nightmare.
Ellie:

I never dreamed that I’d end up at a motorcycle club, especially one as notorious as the Satan’s Fury MC, but that’s exactly where I’d found myself. They were supposed to be vicious, cold-blooded killers, but after an accident that nearly took my life, they opened their doors to me, treating me with nothing but kindness.
I was damaged, broken beyond repair, but one man, one tough-as-nails biker, saw past all my scars. With his sinful good looks and intoxicating, green eyes, he could turn the head of any woman, but for me, it was his heart that drew me in.


Diesel:

I should’ve kept my distance, kept my guard up, but Ellie Blackwell had me feeling things I’d never felt before—good things, really fucking good things. There was no way in hell that I was gonna walk away from that. It might’ve been a mistake to get wrapped up in her when there were so many unknowns surrounding her past, but in my gut, I knew she was the one.
I didn’t care what obstacles stood in my way, I was going to make her mine.

My Review:

Oh how I love these Satan's Fury men. I always always make sure I have time to read one of these books when I see a new one coming out. 

Oh my goodness I just loved Diesel to pieces. He's so sweet, kind, caring, and all heart. Oh and he's definitely swoon worthy. I really enjoyed the softer side to him. 

I really liked Ellie and felt for her. I'm glad that she finally got away from her ex-husband and was able to find her HEA. 

I thought that this book was enjoyable from start to finish. This one is on the lighter side of MC books. I will say this I thought there was a big build up to the ex-husband and than, it just kind of ended and fell a bit flat for the build up. But other than that it was enjoyable.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment