Sunday, February 4, 2018

Black Belt Knockout {Book Review}


Title: Black Belt Knockout
Series: Powerhouse M.A. #4
Author: Winter Travers
Genre: Contemporary Sports Romance

Book Description: 

Roman

Cocky. Asshole. Player.
Roman Yeck has heard it all. Living the past ten years of his life on the tournament circuit, Roman thought only of himself and no one else.
After one night of fun, giving into his need for Sage, everything changes.
The MILF made the player a DILF.
With the realization there are bigger things than himself, Roman turns over a new leaf.
But after years of being the cocky asshole, it’s hard for anyone to believe the possibility of a new Roman Yeck.

Sage

Single mom looking for a nap.
Sage Wick lives her life for one thing only. Her son.
After a night of giving into her attraction to Roman Yeck, Sage needs to make room for two more people in her life.
After losing her husband and finding out truths that broke her heart, Sage doesn’t love easily. But as Roman continues to show Sage he’s a new man, she can’t help but wonder if this is all temporary.

Can Roman prove that he’s the man she needs, or will he be knocked out before he even has a chance to prove he’s here to stay?

My Review:

So I have to admit when this series started I had been excited about it. But than when I started reading them I was kind of disappointed in them. Who knew that Roman Freaking Yeck's book would make me actually enjoy this series?

I really enjoyed Roman and Sage in this book. And I mean I really enjoyed Roman, he was surpassingly sweet, kind, caring, and swoon worthy. 

Sage definitely had her moments but I did really enjoy her. And her little boy Sam was just the sweetest!!!!

As the last book in this series I was surprised to find that I liked this book the most out of all of them. I wasn't sure if I would like Roman or not, but as I've mentioned a couple of times I think he has to be my favorite out of all of them. 

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment