Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Forever a Father {Book Review}




Title: Forever a Father
Series: Delaneys of Sandpiper Beach #1
Author: Lynne Marshall
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description

“Will you be my dad?”

Ask me anything but that.

Once upon a time, Dr. Daniel Delaney had it all. But he lost it in the blink of an eye, and he won’t let himself fall again—not even for his dedicated new assistant, Keela O’Mara, and her adorable, lonely little girl, Anna. Resisting a starry-eyed four-year-old is tough enough. Denying her perfect, loving single mom may be more than Daniel can handle…

My Review

This is the first book I have read by Mrs. Marshall and it was a great start to a new series. It was sweet, tender, and touching. 

I really liked Daniel and Keela's characters. I thought they were just right for each other. They had both been burned by previous relationship's. So they knew the good and bad of relationship's so they were reluctant to jump into something. 

I felt for Daniel and what he he went through losing a child. And could understand where he was coming from not wanting to get close to Keela's daughter. But I really felt I have more in common with Keela as a single parent myself and the father of my children not wanting to help.

I really enjoyed this book. I thought as I mentioned above that it was sweet and tender. I loved Daniels family and their family bond. And I can't wait for his brothers books.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC from Prism Book Tours for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting me on the Prism book tour, and also for the kind review. I suspect there are many women who can relate to Keela and her situation. I'm so glad to have written Daniel into her life! ;)

    ReplyDelete