Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Enterrador {Book Review}



Title: Enterrador
Series: A Silent Sons MC #2.5 (novella)
Author: Ambere Sabo
Genre: MC Romance

Book Review

To some, I'm the monster they tell their children to fear. A man capable of killing without remorse or regret. Preparing my victims for their graves as I go. To others, I'm their leader. Someone they would follow blindly to their deaths if asked. But to her, I was the one that held her heart. The one who would do anything just to see her smile.

She was my light in the darkness, and without her, I am lost. The night she took her last breath the man I was died right beside her. They turned me into the monster I am today, Enterrador, The Undertaker, whatever you choose to call me. I am the devil of their making, and this is how I was made.

My Review:

Oh my gosh.... Oh my gosh.... Oh my gosh... Mrs. Sabo blew me out of the water with this novella. I mean who thought you could really fall in love with a Bad Guy? When I started this series I never would have thought that Enterrador would have gotten his own story. I never would have imagined so many emotions for his story. 

I loved Adan, aka Entertador, and Alex’s story. This story really gives you a look into why Enterrador is the way he is. Or it gives you a glimpse of why he is the way he is. 

Man I really felt for Adan as he was growing up, he didn’t have the easiest childhood. And even after losing his sister, though he didn’t change much he was still the same determined likable person. And my heart broke for him when he lost Alex and their baby.

I really liked Alex in this story. I think that despite everything she went through when her and Selena were abducted, she came out stronger. And I really think she kept Adan grounded. My heart broke for her at then end also. 

So as I said above this story really surprised me and I never imagined falling for the bad guy. I have to say that really really enjoyed this book. And again as mentioned above I loved getting to know the man behind the name Enterrador. And even though I know what he does for a living, after reading his story I don’t find him “Bad” per sae. But more that he’s broken. I was originally going to give this book 5 Stars, but after thinking about it I realized that I still had some lingering questions that I felt weren’t answered in this book. 

So I’m giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5!!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment