Friday, February 23, 2018

Wheelie {Book Review}


Title: Wheelie
Series: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club
Author: Jessie Cooke
Genre: MC Romance


Book Description:


Wheelie just wanted to make love...have a little fun. 
With a beautiful girl in his bed, he'd never believe the nightmare he would be living in the morning. 
He'd never do anything like this, but who would be believe that now? 

Sabrina was torn between doubt and desire, but the need to find her sister's killer would drive her to do what she knew was needed...at all costs. 

As the mystery unfolds, every road leads to something more sinister, and only adds to the confusion of why the girl died. 
There is someone out there who can connect the missing pieces, but that person is missing too. 

This is the 9th book in the Southside Skulls MC Series. It is a Standalone Romance Novel but characters from the previous novels, DAX, CODY, GUNNER, ZACK, LEVI, KAT, HUNTER & GARRETT are included in this story too. 
HEA and No cliffhanger. 
Intended for Mature Readers. 
* * * 
The Southside Skulls MC Series is about members of the MC club, and their friends and associates. 
Each story, while focused around one or more main characters, is not necessarily about a Southside Skulls club member, but the story is related to Skulls members and the club.

My Review:

So if you've read any of my previous reviews on this series, you know that I wavier between liking this series and not liking it. I don't want to say dislike it, because that's not the deal. Sometimes I just don't connect with the characters. But letme tell you after Bear's book and reading the excerpt of Wheelie's book, I couldn't wait to read this book.

Oh my goodness, Wheelie stole my heart in this book. He's a young man who hasn't had the easiest time in the club. But he's finally settled down and seems to have his head on straight until a dead body shows up in his club room. At times I have to say Wheelie reminded me of a child that needed to be handled with kid gloves. Than he turned and showed how kind and caring, and definitely swoon worthy. 

I really liked Sabrina. She's tough, stubborn, hard headed, and kick arse. And she definitely had a back bone when it came to her family. 

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with this book and how much I really enjoyed it. I think Wheelie has become my new favorite in this series!!!!

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!

Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment