Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Simple Ride {Book Review}



Title: Simple Ride
Series: Hellions Ride MC #6
AUthor: Chelsea Camaron
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

After surviving the heat, the torture, and making it out of the sandbox one mission at a time, I have spent years on the ride, going mile after mile to escape the past. I thought I had left hell behind. Only, it is hard to run from the demons inside you.

It all changed when I found the Hellions brotherhood. My nightmares were chased away with the daylight of my new purpose in the club.

I’m a whore, born from trash; that’s what he always told me. Well, sugar, if you can’t beat it back, you might as well stop fighting and make the best of it. The Hellions take care of me as long as I take care of their boys, and the arrangement works…

…until he finds me.

Nathan “Boomer” Vaughn—Hellions MC’s newest member, former Army Special Forces, and overall badass—is brought to his knees when he finds out the secrets his favorite barfly has been keeping.

Purple Pussy Pamela should have brought her problems to the club first, but she didn’t. Now it’s up to Boomer to keep her and her secrets safe.


What happens when two people with a simple understanding complicate things? Can they find their way back to the simple ride?

My Review:

This book was a short, quick, hot and to the point novella. In this book we get to follow Nathan "Boomer" Vaughn and Purple Pu$$y Pamela.

I liked both of the character's in this book and thought that they worked well together for this book. I thought that even though they both had demons sitting on their shoulder's that they were made for each other.

I wasn't sure if I was going to like Pamela or not. Especially with the likes of her nickname and what she does for the club. But early on in this novella you learn that there is so much more to Pamela than the eye can see. That she has had to make choices in her life in order to get away from a situation and protect people in her life. That you can't help but feel for her. I did end up really liking her.

I really liked Nathan "Boomer" Vaughn. He's got his own demons of guilt sitting on his shoulders that he hasn't dealt with fully. But he's sweet, caring, and loyal. And he definitely fell hard and fast for Pamela.

I really enjoyed this novella and it brought all of the regular heat and action a full length Hellions book would bring.

I'm giving this book another 4 Stars out of 5!!!!



Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment