Thursday, November 3, 2016

Holiday Baby Scandal {Book Review}


Title: Holiday Baby Scandal 
Series: Mafia Moguls Book 3
Author: Jules Bennett
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

'Tis the season…for an unexpected baby surprise… 
Taken in at a young age, Ryker Barrett owes the O'Shea family everything. Which means his "little sister" Laney is way off-limits…no matter how seductive the brunette beauty is! She's the one woman he can't have a casual fling with…so how in the hell did he end up in her bed? 
Laney knows the dangerous Ryker is the perfect man for her no matter how hard he resists. But when one night of unbridled passion leaves Laney pregnant with his child, she'll need a Christmas miracle to convince him that loving her won't destroy his place in her overprotective family.




My Review:

    Yay, we finally get to Ryker and Laney's story in Holiday Baby Scandal. This is the third book in the Mafia Moguls series. And obviously as I just said we get to follow Laney and Ryker in this story. 

    Laney O'Shea is the baby sister of Braden and Mac O'Shea. And by default the honorary baby sister of Ryker Barret. Laney is sweet, caring, independent, smart, and sassy in this book. And she really is the brains behind all of the O'Shea's business stuff with her computer skills. Laney has been in love with Ryker for years. After year's of skirting around the attraction between them they finally have one night of passion in Miami. Now they have a lifetime to deal with their one night of passion. 

    Ryker Barret is the O' Shea's right hand man and has been ever since Braden, Mac, and Laney's dad Patrick took him in when he was twelve years old. He has finally found a sense of family and stability with the O' Shea's and doesn't want to betray them in any way, especially when it comes to Laney. Gosh you can't help but feel for Ryker and fall in love with him in this story. I've loved Ryker ever since Braden's story. And although I understand where Ryker's loyalties lie. I  think he puts way too much pressure on himself to still please the family and doesn't realize how much they really love him. 

     I loved this book and I loved the relationship of Ryker with all of the O' Shea's. I loved the banter between Ryker and Laney. And I loved watching the relationship between Ryker and Laney grow. This book was very enjoyable and holy cow that ending got me. I can't wait to see what happens with all of them!!!!

    I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for the next one!!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment