Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Once Upon a Royal Christmas {Book Review}


Title: Once Upon a Royal Christmas 
Author: Robin Bielman
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

Colliding with a prince while walking four dogs isn’t how Rowan Palotay pictured meeting royalty, but then lately her life hasn’t gone according to plan. With one teensy tiny mistake, her job as a news reporter took a turn for the worse and now she’s lucky to have a small pet column in the local newspaper. Christmas is supposed to be a time of joy and magic, but she feels like she’s forever stuck on the naughty list.
Prince Theodore Chenery is in Marietta shortly after the death of his mother to meet his grandparents for the first time. When an accidental run-in—literally—with Rowan leads to an unexpected friendship, he finds himself enchanted with the outspoken, feisty country girl. She’s unlike anyone he’s ever met and her special brand of kindness and honesty make it harder and harder to keep temptation away.
Giving into the passion and deep-rooted emotions between them, Theo and Rowan discover what matters most. But when their relationship makes worldwide news, Theo must decide whether or not to follow his heart or his royal duty.
My Review:
This is the first time I have read anything by this author. And I have to say I don't think it will be my last. This was a sweet, light hearted, and quick read which I really enjoyed. I read it all in one sitting.

I really enjoyed both Prince Theo and Rowan. They were extremely likable character's right off the bat.

Prince Theodore is visiting the United States for a month at christmas time after the passing of his mother. He's there to meet his maternal grandparents for the first time in his mother's hometown. I really loved Theo, he was sweet, caring, and humble.

I really liked Rowan to. She's trying to fix her name and keep her job at the paper after what she call's, "the mistake" happened. She's out walking dog's when she "happens" to bump into Prince Theo. I liked that she was sweet, caring, independent, and sassy.

As I said above I really enjoyed this book and am looking forward to reading more from this author.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from IndieSage Pr for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment