Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Heated Ride {Book Review}


Title: Heated Ride
Series: Hellions Ride #7
Genre: MC Romance
Author: Chelsea Camaron

Book Description:

The Hellions motorcycle club is a commitment for life, one Ruben ‘Ruby’ Castillo believes in.

His wife Jenna ‘Vida’ Natera de Castillo has given her life to being his ol’ lady and the mother to their three children. She takes her commitment to her man seriously.

People change, and over time, passion can fizzle. Life for Jenna falls apart the day Ruby no longer says I do.

Keeping the fires burning in a marriage is hard. Will the chaos of the club bring them back together, or is it what pulls them further apart? Will these two find the flame again? Will their love find a new spark on their heated ride through life?

My Review:

How did I miss this book? Somehow or other I missed this book when it came out. Not sure how, but otherwise I missed it. But so happy I got to go back again and finally read it. In this book 7 we get to follow Ruby and Vida.

I'm not sure why but I guess I had always just assumed that Ruby and Vida were an older couple. I guess that's because it seemed like they had been in the club for so long. So you can guess my surprise when I figured out they were actually younger than I thought. Now we haven't gotten to see much of them in this series. But they have popped up now and than in the other books. Of course they were a little bit more prominent at the end of Boomer and Pamela's book.

Gosh this book, it brought out lots of emotions. My emotions were all over the place with this book. My heart broke for Ruby and Vida in this book and everything they were going through. I have to say though out of all of the books and characters. Ruby and Vida really brought this book to life, they really felt real and you felt like you were there with them every step of the way.

This book brought to life real life issues in relationships. This book wasn't all full of light and fluff and happiness. This book made me angry, it made me cry, it did make me laugh at times, it made me cheer.

I'm giving this 4 Stars out of 5!!!!



Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.



No comments:

Post a Comment