Friday, November 4, 2016

Jester {Book Review}



Title: Jester
Series: No Prisoners MC
Author: Lilly Atlas
Genre: Contemporary Romance MC

Book Description

Thrust into a world of danger and fear, first grade teacher, Emily, is forced to comply with a terrifying MC president’s demands in order to save her brother’s life. Her only port in the storm is Jester, a member of a rival MC she’s supposed to use and betray. Jester proves to be the opposite of everything Emily expects, and before long she’s in his bed, and he’s in her heart.

Jester would give life and limb for the No Prisoners Motorcycle Club. His sole focus needs to be on the impending attack against their enemies, the Grimm Brothers. Meeting sweet and innocent Emily wasn’t part of his plan, and falling for her is out of the question.

Can Emily save her brother’s life without destroying the man who opens her eyes and heart to an amazing world of pleasure? She’ll do anything in her power to help her brother while protecting Jester, but when Jester finds out she was sent by his enemy, she may lose everything she’s trying to preserve.

My Review:

This is the first book I have read from Mrs. Atlas and the first book I have read in this series.

I liked Emily. She was sweet, caring, independent, loving, and loyal. Emily and her brother are all they have left of their family. Emily is determined to save her brother even though he has been on the wrong path for a while. Even if that means betraying the people she has come to consider friends.

I really liked Jester. He has made the No Prisoners MC his life and is now the newly patched in Sergeant At Arms. I really liked getting to know Jester. And even though he can be quite serious, tough, and loyal. There is quite the funny side underneath it all.

I really enjoyed this book and dove right into it. I thought Jester and Emily worked really good together and loved watching them banter back and forth. I'm definitely hooked on this series now. And will be going back and reading the first book Striker.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for the next one!!!!




Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment