Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Stone {Book Review}


Title: Stone 
Series: Knights Corruption MC
Author: S. Nelson
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description

I knew she was destined to be mine the first time I laid eyes on her. Cliché I know, but it was the truth.  Numerous obstacles kept us apart, but I vowed to find a way around them, finally claiming her once and for all.

Consequences be damned.
Stone Crosswell, VP of the Knights Corruption MC, was known for his notoriously hot temper.  While it served him well when dealing with their sworn enemy, the Savage Reapers, it damaged him in the eyes of the one woman who would redefine his very existence.
His attraction toward her was fierce, his innate need to possess her consuming his every thought.
But would his way of life eventually destroy her?
Adelaide Reins was doing well for herself. Acquiring a coveted nursing position at the prestigious St. Joseph’s Hospital, she thought her life was going exactly as planned.  Until the fateful day she was summoned to her uncle’s club, instantly drawn to the one man who would complicate her carefully orchestrated world.
When a cruel twist of fate rears its ugly head, will Stone and Adelaide’s worlds be ripped apart?  Or will they overcome insurmountable odds, defying fate and finding their happily ever after?

My Review:

So I have to say I was a little weary going into this book, after reading Marek and Sully's book. I wasn't sure what to expect with Stone. I will say I did really want to read this book though. All I can say is, it's about time with Stone and Adelaide. You could tell there was something with them in Marek and Sully's book.

I loved Stone. Even though he was a moody ar$e most of the time. He was really sweet, caring, and protective with Addy. Though at times protectiveness was a little out of control. Though you can tell how much he cares about his club.

I loved Adelaide or Addy. She was sweet and funny. And she could definitely give back as well as Stone. I really felt for her when she found out she had the same kind of cancer her mother passed from.

This book was much lighter than the first book in this series. There were a few times I kept waiting for something intense to happen and than it didn't. Now don't get me wrong I didn't mind. I loved watching the banter between Stone and Addy.

I'm giving this book 4 stars out of 5!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from Netgalley for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment