Sunday, June 12, 2016

Filthy Bastard {Book Review}


Title: Filthy Bastard
Series: Grim Bastards MC
Authors: Emily Minton & Shelley Springfield
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:


She's a poor little rich girl.


With a vindictive mother and an obsessed brother-in-law, all Adyson Sloan wants is a little freedom—for her and her sister. She dreams of having a little room to breathe and making her own choices. But when she's kidnapped by the Grim Bastards MC, freedom comes at a much higher price. Terrified, but determined to get back to her sister, Addy’s plans are ruined when she falls for a bastard with a chip on his shoulder.

He's a bastard without a heart.

Sergeant at Arms Brew Decker plays by his own rules. To him, nothing is sacred but the brotherhood. He lives and dies by the club and would do anything for them—even kidnap an innocent woman. After all, she's merely a pawn in the bigger game. But everything changes when he meets Addy. Suddenly, he'd do anything for his captive.

Can love between a rich girl and a bastard survive without someone losing it all?

My Review:

After finishing Dirty Bastard, I couldn't wait to read Filthy Bastard. As much as I loved Boz and liked Trix in the first book. I loved Brew and Addy just as much (shhhh I may have loved them a bit more). So I couldn't wait to read their book. 

    Filthy Bastard kind of starts around the time Trix and Addy are kidnapped in Dirty Bastard and continues on from there.

    I loved Brew even more in this book. I loved getting to know him better. I even felt for him and what he had been through. Brew really isn't your typical biker, he didn't grow up in the lifestyle. He just kind of fell into after getting out of prison. Brew was just sweet, caring and protective in this book, just like he was in the first one.

    I loved Addy in the first book and loved her even more in this one. Which is saying something for me. Addy is sweet, caring and a bit sassy. I really felt for Addy and everything her and her sister have been through. You could tell how much her sister meant to her. 

    I loved every moment of this book and couldn't put it down. I loved Addy and Brew's connection and how it started in the first book. 

     I'm giving this book 4.5 Stars out of 5 and can't wait for Smokes book!!!


DisclaimerI received an arc of this book from enticing journey book promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment