Thursday, June 9, 2016

Revenge {Book Review}


Title: Revenge
Series: Phoenix Undercover #3
Author: C.A. Harms
Genre: Romantic Suspense

Book Description:

Living in fear was what they were all doing.
It was no longer just the life of the woman he loved that was in danger, but also the life of their unborn child. The undercover case Josh led was now threatening to take away his true happiness. And he must find a way to keep his family safe from the hands of evil.
Knowing that the devil is lurking in the darkness, Josh is left with no way to secure their safety. His fear is taking over.
Soon Leo would finally get the chance to make them pay for ruining his life.
His revenge was coming, and there was no one who could stop it.
The devil is near and Gabby is his target….
And he will stop at nothing to get what he wants.
The countdown has begun.
There’s nowhere to hide.
They will all pay.

My Review:

So I want to be completely honest here for some reason (maybe in my head or something). But I had pretty much convinced myself that this book was Gray's and Brook's book, again that's what I was thinking. So you can imagine my surprise when I started reading and found that it was another Josh and Gabby book. Don't get me wrong I love that it was another Josh and Gabby book. You can never get enough Josh and Gabby, right? 

So on to my review..... Oh my gosh this book was such an up and down emotional ride. There was so much going on I'm this book. Josh and Gabby are expecting their baby. Plus Leo's still on the lose.

We get to see a different side to Gabby and Josh's relationship. I think that through the first two book although you know that danger is there just lurking in the background. That Josh and Gabby's relationship has been going pretty smoothly. Well except for that one part in the last book. But I think in this book we see that maybe their relationship isn't as perfect as it seems. We see them deal with some real relationship issues.

I still loved Josh and Gabby's characters in this book as I have in the first two books. I also love Brook, Audrey, Mike and Gray, can't forget them.

I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5!!!!






Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from enticing journey book promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment