Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Originals Ride {Book Review}


Title: Originals Ride: Hellions Motorcycle Club
Series: Hellions Ride #8
Author: Chelsea Camaron
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Four men, four families, four originals, one club. 

Go back to where it all began so long ago for Roundman, Danza, Frisco, and the late Rocky Fowler. A life choice, a road less traveled, all coming together in the name of brotherhood. 
Some found love, some faced loss, and others learned real loyalty. This is the story before the chaos. This is how the originals ride. 

*This is a full length novel. Each book in the Hellions Ride series can be read as a stand-alone story with NO cliffhanger endings. Contains adult language, situations, and violence not recommended for readers under the age of 18. This is not an exact depiction of life in a motorcycle club but rather a work of fiction meant to entertain.

My Review:

Oh the feels for this book. As the description and title probably give it away, this book goes all the way back to the beginning. Back to the founders of the Hellions. We get to see how it all started. And there were definitely tears on my part.

I loved seeing Roundman, Danza, Frisco, and Rocky and their significant others from the start. It would take me to long and be a really long review if I put into words what I felt for each of these couples. 

So I'm just going to say that I loved each couple.

We also finally get to learn the truth behind who's been causing trouble for the Hellions. And a few other things.

I loved this book from start to finish. It made me laugh and it made me cry. I'm sad that this series is coming to an end. It's been a crazy ride.

I'm giving this book 5 Star's out of 5 and can't wait for Final Ride!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from enticing journey book promotions for my honest opinion. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment