Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Steal My Breath {Book Review}


Title: Steal my Breath
Author: Nina Levine 
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description


I let him steal my breath and I want to give him my heart too.
But it’s complicated.

Internet dating and Callie St James do not go together.

25.
Desperate for sex.
Earns shit money waitressing while desperately trying to get a publishing deal.
Only does yoga to keep core muscles strong—trust me, guys thank me.
Reads too much because gets no sex.
Did I mention desperate for sex?

She’s about to give up on love when the guy she’s been lusting after for a year breaks her three month sex drought.

Luke Hardy.

Mysterious, moody and all alpha, Luke is hiding a secret—one that Callie never saw coming.

The secret, however, is nothing compared to the discovery she makes about Luke’s family when she starts a new job at the local paper. Callie finds herself caught between her morals and her desires. Whichever path she chooses, someone will lose. Is she ready to give up the man she’s just found or will she go against everything she believes in so she can finally have the love she’s always dreamt of?

My Review:

    I wasn't sure what to expect from this book. But I definitely know that the blurb for the book is what pulled me in and making me want to read it. But I will definitely didn't expect what I read. This book hooked me from the beginning and kept me till the end. There were tons of twists and turns.

I liked Callie a ton in this book. She was sweet, caring, funny and a bit sassy. She's also looking for love in all wrong places. That is until her and Luke decide to give it a go.

Gosh you can't help but love Luke off the bat and feel for him. He's been through a lot the past year. He's bossy, dominant, hot and down right sweet.

    This book blew me away from the start. There were so many twists and turns and secrets. 

I'm giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5 and can't wait for more!!!!







Disclaimer: I received an arc of this book from Give Me Books for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment