Saturday, June 13, 2015

What the Prince Wants (Billionaires and Babies) {Book Review}


Title: What The Prince Wants {Billionaires and Babies}

Author: Jules Bennett

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book Description:

What happens when a royal daddy falls for his child's live-in nanny? 
Widowed Prince Mikos Colin Alexander wants to raise his little girl out of the spotlight. Granted a six-month leave from his royal duties, he escapes to Los Angeles, posing as a regular guy, one in need of a live-in nanny. Colin reluctantly hires Darcy Cooper, the curvy beauty who easily wins over his baby duchess. But soon the lush, love-shy American wins him over, too. Now he's torn between duty to the crown and what feels like his newfound family. But when Darcy discovers her emotionally distant boss is royalty, will all bets be off?

My Review:

       If you have read my reviews on Mrs. Bennett's books before than you know I'm a huge fan of her's. I love all of her books, there's not one where you can go wrong.  I couldn't wait my hands on her next prince book.

     I liked Mikos or Colin,  whichever you would like to call him. He's sweet, kind and caring.  He's trying to figure out what's best for himself and his daughter after his accident and the loss of his wife. I loved the way he was with his daughter.  Instead just wanting to hand her off to hired help, he really wanted to raise her himself.

    What can I say about Darcy?  I liked Darcy at first. She was sweet, caring and a bit sassy. She could definitely hold her own against Colin. I have to admit though towards the middle of the story Darcy kind of got on my nerves.

     Even though Darcy kind of got on my nerves I did really enjoy this book. It was sweet and funny at times. And I loved watching the relationship develop between these two characters and watch as they got their Happily Ever After.

     I'm giving this book 4 Out of 5 Stars and recommend it!!!!!!






            You can purchase What The Prince Wants on Amazon


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment