Monday, June 1, 2015

A Cowboy's Redemption {Book Review}


Title: A Cowboy's Redemption {Cowboys of the Rio Grande}

Author: Marin Thomas 

Book Description

A MAN WITH A PAST… 

Cruz Rivera is on his last second chance. He can't afford to blow it by falling for the beautiful blonde widow who just hired him to fix up her family's New Mexico property. If he's going to get back on the rodeo circuit, Cruz needs to focus. Besides, a sweet single mom like Sara Mendez can do better than someone with Cruz's troubled history. 

Sara isn't making it easy for Cruz to keep his distance. He's a man of many secrets, but Sarah sees only good in his warm brown eyes. Though Cruz knows he should move on before Sara discovers the truth about his past, he can't leave the closest thing to a home he's ever known. Cruz is the only man Sara wants—can he become the one she deserves?

My Review:

This is the very first book of Marin Thomas's I have been given the chance to review. And boy am I so happy I got to. This was a great start to a new series. This book was so much more than a romance. It was a book about starting over, finding one's self and new beginnings. It's a beautiful story of redemption and I felt every emotion Mrs. Thomas put into this book.

I absolutely adored and loved Cruz. My heart broke for him and everything he had been through. Cruz finds himself just trying to survive after being released from prison. And sort of finds himself unsure of where he belongs. He realizes he can't really return to his old life in the rodeo.

I finally found another female character I loved. Sara was such a sweetheart. Even though she recently lost her husband, she's still just so positive. She's just trying to do her best by raising her daughter and supporting her father-in-law.

I absolutely loved this book and all the characters in this book. Especially Cruz and Sara, and can't forget Sara's daughter Dani who will steal your heart. Marin Thomas wrote a Heartbreakingly Beautiful story. It made me laugh and cry. This was definitely one book I couldn't put down once I started reading it. It also hit on something that happens in real life in the system way more often than it should.

If I could give  A Cowboy's Redemption more than  5 Stars than I would. But alas Amazon will only give 5 stars.  So I'm giving A Cowboy's Redemption 5 stars  Out of 5 and would recommend it. I can't wait for the next book from Marin!!!!!


           You can purchase A Cowboys Redemption on Amazon

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from the author for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of my own and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment