Thursday, August 23, 2018

Shadow {Book Review}


Title: Shadow
Series: Satan’s Fury MC Memphis Chapter #2
Author: L. Wilder
Genre: MC Romance

Book Description:

Even as a kid, I knew the kind of hell the world could dish out. I grew to expect the worst and learned to face it head on. When I became Satan’s Fury’s new enforcer, I knew I could handle whatever came my way—until Alex Carpenter, the gorgeous book store owner who brought color into my world of gray.

The club was at war, fighting an unknown enemy, and she was a distraction I didn’t need nor want. My focus should’ve been on my brothers and our latest adversary, but I felt an unexplainable pull towards her. Her beauty and innocence captivated me, and just being near her made the shadows of my past seem less daunting. Without even realizing it, I let her in, but as we grew closer, I quickly realized that her walls were even more guarded than my own.    

Like me, Alex had a past filled with secrets. Could our broken souls find a way to mend together, or would we remain imprisoned by our past?

My Review:

Oh gosh where do I start with my review on this book?.... I have to say that Mrs. Wilder pulled me into this book from start to finish. I couldn't put it down, even into the wee hours of the morning when I knew I should get some sleep. I couldn't stop reading and that should tell you something.

Oh boy Shadow and Alex, I loved them both. They both have troubled pasts that they just can't seem to get past or escape from. But at the same time their pasts are almost (and I say almost cautiously), almost exactly the same. But I thought that Shadow and Alex were perfect for each other and worked well together.

I don't want to give a lot away about this book in my review. So I will say that you must read this book. I thought this was an enjoyable read and as I mentioned above, I couldn't stop reading it. I thought it was a great addition to the Memphis Chapter of the Satan's Fury guy's.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!



Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for my honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment