Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Flamed With Courage {Book Review}


Title: Flamed With Courage
Series: Cash Bar Novel #3
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre:  MC Romance

Book Description:

Whitley’s main goal in survival is to stay unnoticed. A shadow against a wall, and nothing else.

Taken by a Notorious Devil in the midst of chaos, she’s no longer unseen.

Free, Vice President of the Devils has lived a lifetime of guilt. It consumes him, threatens to control him with every breath he takes.

He was resigned to a lifetime of paying his penance for the past. At least, until he sees her.

Scared, threatened, and young. She is his chance to lessen his guilty conscious—to protect an innocent.

BONUS SHORT STORY—DOUBLED WITH REGRET.

*Recommended for readers 18+ due to Violence, Language, and Sexual Content.

My Review:

Oh my goodness I feel like I have been waiting Forever for this book. Ever since this chapter of the Notorious Devil's has started I have been waiting for Free's book. I have to say that except for Snake that Free has been my favorite so far, and I couldn't wait to find out his story.

Oh Free..... Free..... Free..... I have had a soft spot for this man since the beginning of this series. It has been made obvious that something happened to his woman a long time ago and that he has carried that guilt about it for many many years. I have to say that although I understood where Free was coming from with his guilt. I think he has been unreasonabally carrying around that guilt. I also have to say that many, many, many times I became frustrated with him in this book and how he acted. We get to see the many different sides of Free in this book.

I liked Whitley.... She's a young woman who unfortunately gets stuck at the compound after her parents death when they try to escape. For several years she kept her head down and tried to stay invisiable from the men of the compound. Although at times she was a bit timid, you could definitely tell she had an inner strength in her.

I did find this book to be enjoyable. Though I did find myself having mixed emotions on Free most of the time in this book. I will say that this book definitely takes us on a wild ride. It was also nice to see guy's from the other chapters of the Notorious Devils.

I'm giving this book 4 Stars out of 5!!!!


Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions for honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% of Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews and may differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment